Abrupt Halt?

Give us your feedback to improve our service

Abrupt Halt?

Postby AkumiXKatsuya » Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:33 am

Ok, I'm reading maid-sama, and it seems like pages are missing.
I mean, one second Ayuzawa and Usui are having a romantic moment, and, just as he's about to do somehting, it's over. and not like the cliffhangar kind, because in the chapter after, it's a tottaly different topic going on. Also some chapters are missing.

Oh, and on chapter 37, it has her looking at a poster and then it seems she was about to do something about the election, then on the next page it suts off to her calmly speaking to her opponent, and basing on what they were talking about, it seems like they've been talking for a while.
Am I wrong about the pages?

OK NEVERMIND! I know I'm right!
38, first, Kanou saved a girl from falling, then it skipped right to the boys thinking of Ayuzawa's weakness, then ont he next pahe it just showed Usui and Ayuzawa sitting in the classroom alone together and he was talking about playing a game.

:evil::evil::evil:I'm sorry, It's jsut that I love that Manga and the skippingis really makingme mad, im missing out on the best parts and this is the third time i edited this article.

So, my point is.
Please fix it sooooon! ASAP! >~<; (Sorry if i seemed a bit rude ^^;)
AkumiXKatsuya

Re: Abrupt Halt?

Postby zerzize » Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:24 am

Hi AkumiXKatsuya,

Thank you for your feedback. We'll look into it and get it fixed ASAP.
Thanks again :ugeek:
Your admin,
Zerzize

zerzize

Re: Abrupt Halt?

Postby zerzize » Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:47 pm

Hi AkumiXKatsuya,

All the missing chapters and pages of Maid-sama have been added. Happy Reading :D
Your admin,
Zerzize

zerzize

Return to Feedback