Video Game Discussion

Anything under the sun

Video Game Discussion

Postby lambosan » Mon May 04, 2009 5:42 pm

Hi all,

If you read my post on the movie discussion, you'll see a few posts on Final Fantasy. Well, i love the game and i love the animation!! :D
I'm creating this thread to talk anything about final fantasy or come and share your favorite game.

Well, my first final fantasy experience was FF7, a super duper nice story line and great game play. I just can't stop playing it and my mum would scold me for playing it too long :lol:recently i just finish playing FF7 windows version, and i still think that it is the best game ever ;)

I tried FF8 but i didn't complete it, manage to finish FF 9,10 version 2, 12, tactics, 5 and 6 aswell. I'm looking for final fantasy 10 windows version, if anyone know where to download it, pls let me know :oops::Pand waiting "patiently" for the release of FF13 (gawd.. you should see the preview of FF13 in youtube, the graphic really something, i bet the gameplay rocks..).. and wanting to play final fantasy crisis core, FF10, and final fantasy dirge of cerberus.

If you never play FF7 before or any of the FF game, man.. You miss out on the best game there is.. haha..

The Cute and Love-able Lambo
lambosan

Re: Video Game Discussion

Postby lambosan » Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Updating my thread again.. hehe.. :lol:

recently i keep on playing left4dead.. :Dgosh.. i tink its a really awesome game, especially when you have another 3 friends playing it with you.. i know its kinda a violent game and not suitable for children.. but.. i tink its a game that you must play no matter what.. :lol:then again, i'll strongly don't recommend the game to those who have a weak heart or you'll get scared by zombie easily.. other than that, YOU SHOULD PLAY THE GAME!! :lol:

my rating: 9/10

my friend told me left4dead 2 coming out soon :Dcan't wait for it to be out *Droollllllll..*

The Cute and Love-able Lambo
lambosan

Return to Lounge