SHARING MANGASHELF

Discuss our mangas here

SHARING MANGASHELF

Postby FroozenBee » Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:04 am

Hi.. just want to share some mangas on my shelf right now. Please share yours too..
:DOCHA NIGOSU :D
A funny and kinda touching story of a high school student who have a rather evil looking face. He gets into alot of trouble because of how he looks when all he really wants is a peaceful life. The drawings are nice and I really feel for Funabashi and his friend Yamada.
8-)THE CHANGE 8-)
This one might be an oldies but it's interesting enough. The story of two sibblings, same father different mother, of influential family in olden Japan. The boy has always been treated as a girl since young while the girl is raised like a boy. A bit slow paced with much romance and anticipation (well the anticipation is mine, wondering whether Lady Kira will end up with the king or the other guy, her best friend, wasshisnamedontremmember).
:shock:AKABOSHI-IBUN SUIKODEN :shock:
This one is good.. really good.. another epic in progress..
:mrgreen:HALF PRINCE :mrgreen:
I read alot of recommendation on this one and decided to check what the fuss is all about yesterday, when I saw it on the news. So far I only been up to chapter 6 and I like it. I think a gamer would appreciate this manga. It's like all gamers ultimate fantasy (or maybe just mine) to be able to play like Feng Lan do.
;)KAMISAMA HAJIMEMASHITA ;)
gosh I am a sucker for this type of manga.. Fantasy type with bits of magic and a heroine who doesn't know she got the ultimate power yet and an underling so handsome, shining like a star at the same time bad to the core and only nice to his boss. This is the manga that would keep girls happy!! guaranteed!!

I am off to read more mangas so that's all from me for now.. Don't forget to share your shelf too..
" HELLO`````OOOOO~~ Anyone out there~~"
FroozenBee

Return to Manga